Saturday, April 9, 2011

Where has the time gone????



To all who continue to follow my blog (which is probably no one anymore since I am absolutely
horrible at updating it!), I will try and do better, but you see, I have this really amazing daughter who I am totally addicted to and could spend every waking moment with:)

My little girl is turning 5 MONTHS OLD on Monday:( I can't believe how fast she is growing up. I fall more in love with her every.single.day (if that is even possible???) She has such a personality and a bit of a temper (she obviously must get that from her daddy...hehe)! And, she has this smile that melts mommy and daddy's heart. She loves to play, play, play with all of her toys. Her grammas and papas are spoiling her rotten, as well as her aunties and uncle Chris!


For the past month, we have been eating baby food (greener beaners and cereal). She loves them, not sure why. I tasted both and gag!!! She will be on the move soon....


Today, we looked at a few houses, we are busting at the seams in our current home, and I am sure by the end of this year I will have the itch to try for another baby Romine. And, that lil babe of ours in Africa will need a room (one day, one day, I promise!). I know that God would never put adoption in our hearts and then not have us follow through.


We also took Maryn on a long walk, because this weather is GORGEOUS!!!! Life is so good! I love my little family so SOOOO much! I started back to work about 4 weeks ago. I am working as a recovery room nurse at Ear, Nose and Throat's Surgery Center. I work with a great group of nurses and am loving it:) I get to be home with Maryn in the mornings and she only has to be in daycare from 12-5p on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Gramma B watches her on Fridays:)


Praising God today and always for the life he has given me!

"Let the little children come to me and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these. I tell you the truth, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it" Mark 10: 14





3 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you! Don't know if I have told you that lately! Maryn is one blessed little girl.....she has an amazing mommma and dad. God has great plans for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! Try to update when you get a chance~

    ReplyDelete