Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A Note of Praise

I want to take a moment and praise God for blessing me with Jade. Seriously! This girl is amazing and I have not even met her face to face yet. My mother-in-law shared Jade's blog with me about 3 months ago to show us how beautiful their baby Samuel is. Samuel is coming home from Uganda this month:) Isn't it ironic how people enter your life? Her blog is SOOO amazing, filled with such emotion, and just touches your soul. After reading her blog and speaking with her, we knew there was no other way/no other country/no other time than now to begin our journey. And, God has given us an amazing side kick to help us along our way....So Jade, I will never, ever, be able to thank you enough for all your help/kind words/encouragement, and we cannot wait until we can meet you face to face:)

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness! You are so sweet! I can BEYOND excited to help you along the way! I am so grateful to have people in my life to help me through this CRAZY/AWESOME journey! Can't wait for you to meet my Samuel baby! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree...Jade is amazing. But, I believe I have an equally amazing daughter-in-law!! I believe God brings people into our lives for a purpose.....this morning I prayed for Samuel and his family and also for Tyler and you. I pray that God builds a proctective hedge around your little one. Your journey has begun....enjoy every moment.

    ReplyDelete